A soup with meatballs - a favorite dish from childhood
Soup with meatballs - a hearty and flavorful dish,which many of us know and love since childhood. Do you want to surprise your family members and experiment a little in the kitchen? Then we offer you several variations of soup with meatballs. Whichever option you choose, in any case, you will get a very tasty first dish.
Soup with meatballs and rice
- 300 g of minced meat (beef, chicken or pork);
- half a glass of long rice;
- three tomatoes;
- 50 g of breadcrumbs for breading;
- one medium bulb;
- some fresh green.
- We lay out the mince in a deep plate, mix itit with breadcrumbs. Add as much salt as we need. Thoroughly mix the meat composition. Let's start making small balls, that is, meatballs.
- Now you need to beat the tomatoes with boiling water and performcross-shaped incisions. Carefully peel the skin from the pulp. To grind the tomato, you can use a blender or a conventional grater. In the end, you must get a thick tomato gruel.
- Cut the bulb into rings. Then take a 2 liter pot. In it we will cook rice. In the beginning, you need to salt water. Prepared earlier meatballs should be put in a pan at the stage of semi-prepared rice. We mark 5 minutes. We add tomato puree to the soup. We mix everything thoroughly.
- It remains to throw onion rings and garlic,missed through a special press. We wait until the soup is finally cooked. Before serving, he must stand for a few minutes. Pour it into plates and decorate with greens.
Cheese soup with meatballs: recipe
Ingredients (3-3.5 liter pot):
- melted cheese - 3 pieces;
- one carrot;
- 500 g any minced meat;
- two medium bulbs;
- one chicken egg;
- 5-6 small potatoes;
- vegetable oil for frying;
The soup with meatballs and cheese is prepared this way:
- Peel the onions and cut into small cubes. We spread it in a frying pan and fry it in oil. He should get a golden color.
- Minced meat should be put in a deep bowl, add salt andpepper it. In the same bowl, add the egg and half the fried onions. We mix the mass well. Now you can proceed to the formation of meatballs.
- We need to peel the carrot and grate it on a fine grater. Then fry it on vegetable (refined) oil.
- In a pot filled with water, we put gratedcarrots and fried onions. We are waiting for the liquid to boil. Throw meatballs. While they are brewing, we must peel the potatoes and cut it with small blocks. Big pieces are best not to do. After 5-7 minutes after boiling, you need to add potatoes, bay leaf and favorite spices.
- We unfold the melted cheese, cut itsmall cubes and put in soup. This is done when the potatoes are ready. Literally after 3 minutes you can add chopped greens. The fragrant soup is ready. We wish you a pleasant appetite!
Chicken Soup with Meatballs
To prepare the dish you need:
- 500 g of minced meat (chicken);
- one onion;
- chicken for 1-1,5 kg;
- three medium carrots;
- one egg;
- 3 stalks of celery;
- We take the chicken and cut it into several pieces. We put them in a saucepan, pour water and bring to a boil. Set the fire to the minimum value. Do not forget to remove the foam.
- Stems of celery and parsnips need to be cut into large pieces, and then add to the pan. Ingredients should be cooked for 2-3 hours. Approximately half an hour before the readiness to add shredded greens.
- We begin to make meatballs. Chicken mince is placed in a deep bowl, add breadcrumbs, garlic mush, chopped onions and greens. Do not forget to salt and pepper.
- We break an egg, carefully separate the protein fromyolk. We put them in different plates. Add the yolk to the chicken meat. As for the protein, we will need it, too. We beat it up to the formation of foam, and then pour in minced meat. The resulting mass should be covered with a lid and left for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- We get the minced meat and start making meatballs. One after another we spread them into the soup. We cook another 20 minutes. As a result, we should get a tasty and rich chicken soup with meatballs. The recipe described above is not complicated in execution, even a novice housewife can cope with it.