- Global rating average: 5.0 out of 5
Hypertension is NOT what you think.
Osteopathic methods against hypertension
About 30% of people living in Russia suffer from hypertension, and about 95% know firsthand what it is. In total, more than 500 thousand people die every year from the effects of hypertension. This ailment can manifest itself in both 18 and 50 years. Naturally, older people are much more likely to complain of high blood pressure, headaches, tinnitus and decreased visual acuity. The appearance of these symptoms is usually associated with a number of disorders in the body, but modern medicine does not know a more effective means to combat hypertension than antihypertensive drugs.Osteopaths and osteopractors consider arterial hypertension not as a separate disease, but as a serious sign that the human body needs help.
Hypertension - do not rush to drink medicine!
Changes in blood pressure are associated with several factors:
- The state of the cardiovascular system is a major factor. If blood circulation is impaired (including in the cerebral), if the vessels are “clogged” with cholesterol plaques or blood clots and their lumen is significantly narrowed, if there are heart pathologies, then hypertension will necessarily be present in the lives of such patients.
- The condition of the spine. Osteochondrosis, scoliosis, chronic injuries - these problems contribute to impaired blood circulation and stagnation, cause malfunction of the nervous system, due to which there are sudden drops in blood pressure and hypoxia of the meninges.
- The state of the excretory system, in particular, the work of the kidneys and adrenal glands. Due to impaired hormone production by the adrenal glands (an excess of glucocorticosteroids, aldosterone, catecholamines), a change in metabolism occurs:lack of potassium, excess blood sugar, change in blood viscosity. This leads to the emergence of hypertensive crises. The inflammatory processes localized in the renal pelvis also have a negative effect.
- Psychosomatic disorders. Psychological traumas, hidden insults, unspoken emotions, fears and experiences are the factors causing psychosomatic diseases. Approximately 80% of cases of hypertension due to a violation of the psycho-emotional state of a person.
Acceptance of antihypertensive drugs is a necessary component of therapy for the detection of hypertension. However, this method can not be the only means of treatment. According to the observations of osteopaths and osteopractors, after the course of correction of various disorders identified in patients suffering from constantly increased blood pressure, the symptoms of hypertension disappeared after the first session. After 3-5 sessions, sustained remission was observed even in hypertensive patients with experience against the background of a gradual discontinuation of medication.
The health of the soul and body - the main means of hypertension
The interconnection of all organs in the human body is obvious, and osteopracticists use this feature to identify the true root causes of various disorders. So with hypertension.First of all, even when the patient is visually examined, the specialist determines the state of his spine, skin, motor activity. The study of structures at the level of the skull and spinal column in hypertensive patients instantly causes changes in their condition. These new symptoms indicate the direction of the osteopractic manipulation to eliminate the source of dysfunctions that provoked hypertension. In many cases, it is enough to release the large blood vessels from the pressure of the displaced bones and vertebrae at the level of the neck and base of the skull, as the pressure returns to normal. The state of the fascial membranes of the internal organs, their mobility, and the state of the diaphragms are necessarily investigated. The elimination of muscle spasms and ligaments surrounding the liver, kidneys, pancreas, and pelvic organs helps to improve blood flow in local vessels. Due to this, organs are better washed with blood and lymph, inflammatory processes are eliminated, and the body is restored to a normal state more quickly.
Hypertensive patients need to revise the diet and mode of life. And the right diet should be in full.provide a person with all necessary nutrients and stick to it is necessary for life, and not from time to time. It is also necessary to constantly perform certain, specially selected, physical exercises to maintain normal muscle tone.
Another important aspect is the development of the patient's psycho-emotional state. Very often, a factor that provokes a steady increase in blood pressure is stress, thoughts of death, fear of loss, resentment, fear of dying. As a rule, these patients have structural and mechanical damage in the region of the cervical vertebrae and the base of the skull. These people may suffer from constant mood swings, frequent headaches and "panic attacks." Eliminating displacement and spasticity in the area of the spine and skull, adjusting the work of the hormonal glands, adjusting the body to harmonious functioning, it is possible to get rid of all such symptoms.
Today, osteopathy and osteopractic are holistic methods of recovery, considering hypertension not as a separate disease and having a comprehensive approach to its treatment without the use of drugs.