How not to scream at the child?
You have been waiting for the birth of yourfirst-born, and now, when he is a little older, you increasingly catch yourself that you raise his voice. And this does not mean that you do not like him, it's just that you are "programmed" at a subconscious level to shout. Because that's how you were brought up by your own parents. Let's look at this article, how not to scream at the child.
Before you start raising your voice to your babyThink about the fact that you are becoming at this moment, from each other farther and farther, and the thin, invisible thread connecting you, tears. In addition, your cry injures the child and has a negative impact on the psyche.
How not to break on the child
- When one of the parents switches to screaming, the children are usually frightened, or they may even close themselves up.
- Most children perceive screaming as an attack, and that's why they can shout back, run away or somehow escape from screaming.
- Considering how not to yell at the child,it is necessary to clarify that our children will, copying, copying our manner of behavior and communication. And if you, in order to get from your child some actions that are beneficial to you use a cry, then you are simply intimidating your own child.
- There are times when parents scream at childrenunconsciously. Since at the moment, just under the influence of any reason lost control over themselves. And thus, children understand that it is normal and acceptable to communicate in elevated tones.
- give the children the right to protect themselves from our screaming instead of running away.
- to cherish the child's sense of dignity and to let them know that screaming at them, in any case, is not worth it.
- in every possible way to strengthen the relationship between parents and children, and also to show their respect for children's needs and feelings.
There are also some tips on how to stop screaming at a child.
- Mom should try to calm his nervoussystem. This can help a face mask, relaxing bath or shower, reading, knitting, embroidering. In a word, mother should find time for rest and for herself.
- Try to sing instead of shouting.
- If you caught yourself on what is in your speechsometimes skip swear words, then try to replace them with others, you personally invented. For example, instead of "gad" you can say "Ah you bambulchik!" Or something like that. Remember that the most effective tool against screaming and aggression is humor and laughter. Instead of yelling, scream, like a pig and pohryukayte. You will be ridiculous, and you will distract yourself from the cause of the scandal.
- If the situation is serious enoughto show rigor, then try to communicate your thoughts to the child in a strict and firm voice. He must understand that his mother still loves him, but in this situation he is not right.
- If you are tired or have a bad mood, tell your child about it. There is a chance that you will be understood and not condemned.
- Even if you could not avoid screaming, then try to remove aggression and hatred from your voice. Her presence is unacceptable, since it can injure a baby.
- Cursing your child, specify what to do here so bad, so do bad and naughty children, and he's good, so do not have to.
- Now you know exactly how to raise a child withoutshouting. If you do not like or do not approach these methods, then you can come up with your own methodology that will help you eradicate the cry and in your home rest, love and kindness will reign. Since it is very important to explain everything to the kid intelligibly from the very early childhood, and not to shout at him. After all, your example of behavior in the future will significantly affect it. Therefore, it is so important to be a patient and calm parent, to put in your little genius all the most important and the best.