How to connect iPod?
Watch the video
If you purchased an iPod, now you need to think about how to download music, photos and everything you need into it. You can do this using a computer, but then you need to figure out how to connect your iPod to a computer.
- In order to connect your iPod to your computer, you need to install iTunes on your PC. You can download it from the site. It is worth noting that during the installation of the iPod program should not be connected to the PC.
- Using a USB device, connect your iPod to your computer and wait for it to be recognized. Drivers are installed automatically, so no extras are required.
- If the device is not connected the first time, reboot it and try to connect again.
- After that, you need to register on iTunes and apple.com, while the serial number is located on the bottom of the box from the device (and not on the device itself).
- If you want to buy music or video, you must connect the payment card to the system or a gift card iTunes.
If you use your iPod recently, you need to familiarize yourself with the basic rules for working with your device, for example, turning off and recharging your iPod.