How to connect services on Tele2?
All mobile operators offer their customers a variety of services through which new opportunities open up. There are both paid and free services that can be connected both in automatic mode and when ordering a subscriber. Today we will talk about the mobile operator Tele2.
How to connect various services on Tele2
You can connect this or that service on the mobile operator Tele2 in the following ways:
- Call the operator’s subscriber service at 611 and ask for the connection of the service of interest.
- Connect the service through the company website.
- Contact personally at any Tele2 Customer Care Center and ask a specialist to connect the service.
- Go to the company's website, study the section and connect the service of interest through a specific command (it will be indicated in the service description).
You can find a description of this or that service, as we have said, on the site of the mobile operator. Or get advice from the specialists of the Subscription Service and consultants of sales points.Do not forget to specify the cost of connection.
Next, we will talk about some of the services of the Tele2 operator and how to connect them.
In cases where you can not get through, you will be able to leave a voice message. The message will be sent to you on the phone as an SMS, which you can listen to, as well as find out the number of the sender. To listen to the message you need to call the number 600.
To activate the service, dial * 121 # and press the "Call" button.
This service does not imply a subscription fee. Connection is free. Call to voice mail is paid according to the tariff plan.
When connecting this service, the phone will block calls and SMS from unwanted numbers. In addition, using the service you can get rid of advertising SMS-mailings.
When adding the first number to the "Black list" through the function of the phone, the service will connect automatically.
If you have disabled this service, but the list with unwanted numbers remains, then you can activate the service with the command * 220 * 1 #. Next, click the "Call" button.
Connection service is free. The subscription fee is 0.9 rubles per day.You also need to pay for each number from the list - 1.5 rubles.
SMS alert Vkontakte
This service allows you to receive information about new messages and news. You can also reply to messages, comment on the news and post entries via SMS. No internet connection is required.
To activate the service is required
- Log in to your page on the social network;
- Then go to "My Settings" and select "Alerts";
- Next, bind the Tele2 number to your page and enter the code number, which will come in the form of SMS;
- Select the item "Alerts via SMS" and check "Receive SMS alerts» ";
- Click the "Save" button.
Activating the service and informing about changes in the social network is free of charge. Outgoing SMS is paid according to the tariff plan.