How to connect Starline?
Watch the video
Every motorist is very importantprotect your vehicle from intruders. If you purchased StarLine signaling for these purposes, then it will not be difficult to connect it even at home. Such devices as the Star Line Twage A8 provide comprehensive protection for the car and allow you to maximally protect the vehicle from theft. This alarm is equipped with a complete package of interfaces for connection to all the main machine systems.
How to connect the StarLine A8 to the car?
First you need to install a car alarm(connect all sensors and wiring), after which it will be possible to proceed with the installation of the main unit of the security device. It should be noted that all work should be done only with the battery disconnected.
Connection Process StarLine:
- First you need to install the transceiver module closer to the windshield of the car (near the door pillar or on the torpedo);
- After this, the transceiver is connected to thethe main unit using a five-pin connector, which is located under a small tilting lid (the cable for connection is supplied in the kit);
- We install the impact sensor on the metal part of the car body inside the cabin and connect it with a four-pin connector to the main unit;
- We fix the indicator light of the signaling activity in a conspicuous place (to be noticeable when it is turned on) and connect it to the main unit using a two-pin connector;
- Fix the Valet service button in an inconspicuous place (with it you can turn off the alarm) and connect it with the appropriate connector.
- Next, connect the wires of the 18-pinconnector with the main vehicle systems, such as parking lights, central locking, automatic windows, etc. (this can be done using the electrical diagrams of your car and instructions from the alarm kit).
After connecting all the wires and sensors, you canto supply power to the machine's electrical system. Now you have to configure the autostart for alarms and the sensitivity of the shock sensor (it is controlled by the regulator on its body).