How to cook bananas?
Bananas are not only very tasty fruits, but also healthy. They contain cellulose, various vitamins and a whole range of trace elements necessary for the human body. Of course, bananas can be eaten raw, but when baked or fried, they turn into an unusually tasty dessert. Learn the most delicious recipes that describe how to cook bananas at home.
This is a very exotic, but affordable dish. To cook it you need to spend a minimum of ingredients and effort, and the result will be a very original dessert. And so, how to cook fried bananas. To prepare this dish you will need:
- 3 large bananas
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons of vodka, brandy or rum
- 3 tablespoons butter
- First you need to prepare bananas. To do this, they should be peeled, and then cut into circles, about 2 centimeters thick. You can also cut bananas across into 4 pieces, and then cut them in half lengthwise.The choice of the shape of the slices of banana is yours.
- Then you should melt the butter, add sugar to it and, stirring constantly, bring to a boil over medium heat. By the way, sugar can be both normal and cane. However, the latter is much more useful and safer for the figure. Normal sugar gives caramel a creamy, golden, brown or bronze color. Brown sugar gives a darker shade. It is necessary to show maximum attention in order not to burn sugar, otherwise the taste will be spoiled.
- When the caramel boils it is necessary to put prepared bananas in it, and then fry them on both sides until golden brown. After that, reduce the heat, pour the fried bananas with vodka, skate or rum and put them under the lid for 3-5 minutes. Alcohol must completely evaporate, otherwise bananas will smell like alcohol and bitter. It should be noted that alcohol is not a mandatory ingredient, so it can not be used at all.
- Then immediately after cooking, not allowing the caramel to harden, you need to put bananas on plates and decorate them with honey, whipped cream, yogurt or sprinkle with shavings, nuts, cinnamon or powdered sugar.
Bananas in batter
The recipe for cooking bananas in batter is very simple.This delicate dessert is able to please the children and pleasantly surprise the guests. To prepare this dish you will need:
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup rice flour
- 0.75 cup soda water
- 0.5 cups vegetable oil
- Powdered sugar
- Honey or caramel
- Ice cream
Medium-ripe bananas are best for this dish. They should not be too ripe, but not green. You should also choose the fruit without traces of bruise and rot.
- First you need to cook batter. To do this, mix the powdered sugar with flour and pour the resulting mixture of carbonated water. It should turn out the consistency of liquid sour cream. Then you should peel the bananas, cut them in half in half, and then in half lengthwise. So, you should get quarter bananas.
- Now you need to heat a deep frying pan, pour oil into it and thoroughly heat it. The degree of readiness of the oil should be recognized in this way - throw a pinch of salt into it if a crackling sound is heard - the oil has warmed up sufficiently.
- After that, you need to prick with a fork a quarter of a banana and dip it completely in batter. Then you need to fry the banana in oil until golden brown.Fried bananas should be laid out on a dish, then the excess oil should be blotted with a paper napkin, sprinkled with honey or caramel (you can also pour it with melted chocolate, this will make the dish especially refined) and put an ice cream ball next to it.
Now you know how to cook bananas and can amaze your household with tasty and unusual dishes cooked in the home kitchen!