How to create a chat in ICQ?
Communication on the Internet for many people has long become a daily need. Increasingly, we are sharing our news or problems not in real life, but through social networks, Skype and “asek.” Constantly pop-up dialog boxes with correspondence at home or at work have become an indispensable attribute of a person working in an office. Today we want to talk about how using such a program as ICQ you can create chats and communicate around the clock with several users at the same time.
- Step one. To create a chat for ICQ for free, you need to install the Jimbot application on your computer. It is one of the most convenient tools with which you can create your own chat on the basis of ICQ. You can use the jArt Grouli version. After you download the program and launch it, select the “Chat module” menu item in the opened window.
- Step two. Now open the tab "Connection options" and select the desired settings. Specify the number of wins from 3 to 7.Then write down your personal UIN in the appropriate field and select the necessary permissions in the chat. Next, go to the "Account" tab.
- Step three. How to create a chat in ICQ? After completing the first two steps, you need to enter the usins of all users of your chat. To speed up the process of adding interlocutors, remove authorization. Now follow the “Chat Options” item, where you specify the parameters that will meet your requirements. Think up how you call your chat, and then save the parameters of the module, close it and try to make a trial launch of the bot.
- Step Four. The program Toliserver will be for you an alternative tool for creating a chat. After it is installed, the application will create a new local disk, and upon completion a browser will open, which you do not need to close.
- Step five. Create a chat for ICQ free of charge as follows: find a bot suitable for chat on the Internet. After you find - download. Then open the local disk created by the application and create a new folder in it called Bot. In it, then you need to copy all the files of the bot. Then in the browser you need to create a database with the same name - Bot.At the command prompt, enter cmd, then select the jimbot.jar file. Well, after you enter the command java -jar jimbot.jar.
- Step Six. Roll up the command line. Launch your browser and follow the link that appears there. Then you will be required to enter your username and password. As a rule, the default admin is used for them. Now you can enter the chat you created and customize it. Add users with appropriate permissions. And finally, press "Start" and start talking! We hope that we were able to answer your question how to create a chat in ICQ.