How to decorate a teenager's room?
The moment came when your child was 15years. Until quite recently he was defenseless and touching, he always asked you about something, and he wanted to be always near. But time inevitably moves forward. Here your child no longer only has an opinion, but also does not always count with yours. It is in this period of time, to find a common language with the child is sometimes difficult, and even more so in the organization of the interior of his room. As usually you want comfort and warmth, order and the similarity of your arranged life. And your daughter or son wants something special, cool and not sloppy. Therefore, in this article, we will try to help you understand how to decorate a teenager's room.
In addition to certain aesthetic differences between theyou and your child, there are also some mutually-correct decisions. Suppose a teenager always agrees with you that in his room there must be a working area, a place for books, study, computer and recreation, and, of course, there should be a place for guests in the room. In this case, the age of the adolescent affects the ratio of the area of the various zones. The older the teenager, the more room in his room is occupied by the work area. Accordingly, with this, the decor of the room also changes. That's why the teen's room is a kind of synthesis of the office, bedroom and library. The task of the parents is to make room for a teenager allow to sit at the computer for a long time, the lighting would be normal, which would not tire your eyes, books should always be at hand, and the capacity of the closet, especially for girls, should be simply immense. Another clear indication of a child's growing up is the replacement of a bed on a sofa. It's like going into adulthood.
How to make a room for a teenager
So, we bring to your attention advice on the arrangement of the room of a teenager:
- Sofas, it's best to buy with a simplemechanism, for example, a book, Due to the fact that they are able to withstand frequent folding-folding procedures. There is another interesting option - build a podium in the corner of the room, place there a working area with a computer desk. Then you buy a sofa on wheels, and in the afternoon, roll it under the podium, thus freeing up space. Well, at night, you can safely roll out and arrange a bed on it. It is also beneficial when a teenager is waiting for guests. The sofa will serve as a place where they can settle. In general, you will get a multivariate interior, and free up more space.
- By the way, instead of placing them on stools or chairs each time, you can buy comfortable floor cushions in the form of chairs, on which they can be placed.
- For the layout of books, it is better to purchase shelvesor racks that can visually expand the space. In addition, the shelving can be suspended to the ceiling, which will be very unusual and in any case will please your child.
- It is worth noting that the design of the room forteen girls should be designed for her desire to look good and look after the appearance. That is, there must be a mirror or a mirror in the room, on which small shelves with cosmetics could be placed.
- The decor should not be catchy and overloaded so that things do not interfere, and do not throw oneself in the eye, so everything is neat and functional at the same time.
- The design of a room for a boy's boy is alsohas its own distinctive features. There can be a boxing pear, a mini-laboratory, or a table for modeling, depending on the child's hobbies. All these moments should be considered, simply by consulting with the child.
- And finally, at this stage of development, adolescentsbecome very irritable and individual personalities, so in any case, before you do anything, and even more so related to their living space, it is better to consult and find one common opinion. So you can not only establish communication and friendly relations with a teenager, but also let him show his own self-expression to the full, do something useful and new.
The design of a room for a teenager is not easy, and therefore I think that our advice will help you find the right solution.