How to find a girlfriend?
A lot of women and girls of different ages, professions, nationalities dream of finding a girlfriend with whom you could walk, go on vacation, go to cafes and cinemas, shop, exchange life tips. Getting to know a new person and making friends with him is not as difficult as it may seem at first glance.
Where to look for friends
You can always make an attempt to find a congenial person, the main thing is to set the right directions for the search.
- Mugs of interest. Are you into dance, sports, sewing, painting? Then immediately sign up for courses, at the gym, and enter specialized sections. It is in such places the easiest way to find a friend who fully shares your interests. Do not stay alone in the group, more boldly get acquainted with the team, offer to continue communication after classes, exchange phones.
- Social networks. Groups are created in various social networks in which people from a given city leave announcements about finding friends. Often such communities are called: “I am looking for a girlfriend”.Before you schedule an appointment, you should first chat online for a while to get to know each other better.
- Places where you often visit. Regularly visit the library or beauty salon, sanatorium? Excellent! You have a lot of chances to make friends. After all, perhaps, someone just visits these places as you do. Share your impressions of the treatment procedure. By the way, paradoxically, even those seemingly inappropriate for this place, such as a hospital or clinic, will be able to help the hospital. Why not continue communication after recovery, after the birth of the baby? You will surely have something to discuss.
How to make friends with a new friend
Not every acquaintance develops into a close friendship. You can also make close friendships with a new friend by following a few simple tips.
- Find reasons to talk to a person. The simplest thing is to discuss the general lesson, ask for advice, or, conversely, give a recommendation. For example, in dance courses you can ask about the coach, other members of the group, the mode of training. Also, it is always appropriate to discuss the weather, outfits and decorations, some important events in the city. At first, give up the themes of religion, politics, personal relationships.
- Expand the scope of communication. For example, find out what stop a new acquaintance is going to do after a dance lesson - maybe you are on the way. Or arrange to go to the store for new sets of clothes for practice. After you build a good friendly relationship, you can offer to exchange phones, to phone in the day off from workouts and go, somewhere together.
- Be in constant search of girlfriends. You should not reduce the circle of new friends to one acquaintance. There should be a lot of friends, and therefore make new contacts more boldly.
- Observe the distance. You should not actively seek communication - not everyone will take it well. If you have been refused a couple of times outside, for example, a training hall, do not insist on the opposite.
If the person did not want to communicate
If suddenly you do not find reciprocal support in your desire to make friends or after a while the new girlfriend does not want to meet, do not be discouraged. We are all very different, everyone has their own problems, values, "cockroaches in my head." Do not despair over trifles and continue to search for friends.
Be careful with new friends! Dreaming to find a girlfriend, open and friendly, we forget that there is in the world and dishonorable people. So be careful with new friends. Talk to the person for a while before fully letting him into your life.