How to grow fast?
Being small, when most friends and acquaintances are taller than you, is not very pleasant. Many people, finding themselves in such a situation, want to learn how to grow quickly, and are ready to do everything possible to achieve this goal.
How to grow fast: tips
Let us say at once that, by and large, a person’s growth by 80% is based on genetics, the remaining 20% depends on lifestyle and nutrition in childhood and adolescence. Therefore, to increase your height as an adult is quite difficult, almost impossible. To calculate your possible height, you need to add the growth of the mother and the height of the father (in cm.), Divide by 2. If growth is calculated for a boy, then you need to add 13 cm. If for a girl, subtract the same number. In almost 90% of cases, growth will be the result obtained, plus or minus 10 cm. In addition, the amount of zinc and vitamin D in the first years of life significantly affect growth. If the child receives a sufficient amount of these substances, then he grows better, becomes higher. If they are not enough, then growth will be less.
Be that as it may, many people claim that their height can be affected, and special exercises and proper nutrition help in this.
Exercises to increase growth
It is believed that the horizontal bar perfectly helps to increase growth. How to grow quickly with the help of an ordinary horizontal bar? Do the exercises suggested below.
- Hang on the horizontal bar. This exercise is performed in 5 sets in the morning and in the evening. It's very simple: you need to comfortably grab the horizontal bar and hang on it for as long as you can. You can slightly change this exercise, reducing the amount of time, but increasing the number of approaches.
- Pull-ups on the horizontal bar. During lowering after pulling up, you need to straighten your arms as much as possible and hang for 5-10 seconds, then repeat pulling up again.
- Hanging on the horizontal bar, you need to turn the torso to the right, then to the left. Turn in each direction in the amount you need at least 20 times.
- Hanging on the horizontal bar, turn your legs left and right, like a pendulum.
- Hanging on the horizontal bar, rotate the pelvis first in one direction, then the other.
There are still other exercises that will help you grow quickly. They should be done in the complex. Detailed instructions for their implementation can be found here:
Outdoor games, jumps, swimming are also useful for increasing height. If you are still in the early teens, it is too early to despair, because at this time in your body there are many different changes.You can drastically blow up literally in 2 years, but, of course, this can be helped. Perform exercises for growth, actively move and eat right.
Nutrition to increase growth
Zinc and vitamin D significantly affect the growth of a person in the first years of his life, so taking a loading dose of these substances as an adult is useless. It is necessary to enrich your diet with vitamins, especially vitamin A. It is very important to eat food rich in proteins. Protein is a building material for new cells, so it plays a direct role in the growth of the organism. Protein rich in meat, fish, seafood, eggs, nuts, milk, cottage cheese, cheese, bean curd and cheese, buckwheat. Protein food should be a lot, but not too much, so know the measure.
How to grow fast: other ways
There are other ways that will help increase growth, but they are used in individual cases and are not suitable for everyone.
- Growth hormone injections are used only after being prescribed by the attending physician, when the person has abnormal growth retardation.
- The operation to increase growth. When a bone and neighboring soft tissues are stretched, tension arises, as a result of which new cellular tissue is formed. Such an operation is performed on the legs, it allows you to grow by 6-7 cm.A special bracket with knitting needles is placed on each leg, the upper layer of the bone is cut through, and the threaded rods of the bracket are moved apart four times a day, thereby stimulating the growth of the legs. With these braces, the patient will have to go half a year or a year, and most of the time on crutches.
Try to quickly grow at home is still possible. To do this, you need to believe in yourself, very much want to grow up and do everything possible for this, and what you already know.