How to make a box of paper? Casket for decorations made of paper
For many centuries the paper has traditionally beenmaterial for a variety of crafts. Especially this applies to all kinds of boxes, which are used as a package for gifts or storage of small items.
If you do not know what to give to mom, grandmother orgirlfriend on March 8, a good decision can be a useful souvenir made by yourself. For example, a box in which they can store jewelry and jewelry. Can not imagine how you can make it? Do not worry! We will tell you how to make a box of cardboard or paper with your own hands.
A simple option
If you are not sure of your abilities, then use the instruction how to make a casket from paper, taking as a basis the finished box.
To begin with, its surface must be cleaned of film and labels. Then put a cover on the box and draw a line along the board with a pencil. Further everything is simple:
- Cut off excess cardboard along this line;
- put on the lid;
- at its junction with the trimmed board of the box, stick an adhesive tape or other adhesive tape;
- so do with the inside;
- when the base of the product is ready, proceed to its decoration.
How to make a box of paper: decorating
Today, the technique of scrapbooking or the style of shebbi-chic is very actual. They are suitable for decoration of the box.
We offer a variant with flowers and lace.
- from corrugated cardboard an oval is cut out;
- glue it on the lid;
- take office paper and crush it well;
- stick it on the lid so that from under it the relief of the oval is noticeable;
- the same goes with the walls and the bottom of the box from the outside;
- glue the inner side of the box with crumpled or sheet music;
- On the sponge, paint is applied and pressed in different places on the surface of the box to tint creases;
- make ornaments from a mixture of gypsum and PVC glue, for example, figured corners;
- paste lace, small flowers from foyamiran and other elements of decor.
How to make a box in the form of a trunk from a paper: what will be needed
What word comes to mind when they talk about the treasure? That's right, the "chest"! Therefore, many are interested in the question of how to make a casket of paper in the form of an old object, where pirates stored their looted treasures.
This will require:
- thick paper;
- an unnecessary strong box or a packing cardboard;
- long ruler;
- 3 sheets of thick paper;
- 1 simple pencil;
- sharp knife;
- 2 sheets of colored paper;
- PVA glue;
- 2 satin ribbons 15 cm long each.
The box-chest of paper is glued and decorated in this order:
- the drawing above is printed;
- translates into a piece of fairly dense cardboard;
- cut out;
- the detail for the lid is drawn in the form of a semicircle with a radius of 12.4 cm;
- at a distance of 2 cm from the center a line is drawn;
- Two such details are cut out;
- the box according to the first drawing is glued;
- scissors cut allowances along the edge of the lid in a fine fringe and glued semicircular parts;
- All the walls inside are duplicated by cardboard to strengthen the chest;
- glued strips, starting from the place of attachment of the lid of the casket to the wall;
- carved decorations, for example, fasteners, keyhole, etc.
Ten-Sided Yin-Yang Globe
If you like to put figurines out of paper, thentry to make an original souvenir in the origami technique. The box, the diagram of which is presented below, looks unusual and will please the one to whom you present it.
For its manufacture you need:
- print 2 sheets of A4 printer paper with patterns, as in the photo, in two different colors, for example, white and violet;
- bend the rounded ends of all parts;
- Attach the details, alternating the colors so that they coincide with the center.
If everything is done correctly, then you should get a figure resembling a spiral sign of eternity with outgoing rays.
Then from the paper you need to cut a circle of small diameter and paste from the wrong side.
Turn over and begin to collect the rounded ends into a new spiral, just like the first time.
When all the details are woven, you will not need to stick a circle, since if the paper is sufficiently dense, then the box itself will not open.
Variant in the old style
If you are thinking how to make a box for cardboard ornaments, so that it looks solid and presentable, we suggest paying attention to the product with three drawers.
To decorate it you will need artificial ribbons, beads for pearls and flowers.
First of all, you need to glue from a thick cardboard three square boxes, the depth of which is one-third the length of one side.
Then you need:
- cut out figures (see photo) from cardboard;
- glue together "corners";
- first glue the two boxes so that there is room for them between the three;
- in the second, exactly in the center, a third box with glued adhesive is inserted into the two sides;
- we decorate.
As an option, you can offer to pasted a boxcloth or artificially aged newspaper or sheet music. To do this, you need to put the sheets for a few minutes in strong tea (of course, without sugar) and dry it in the sun.
Then connect the two parts of the box, filling the last fragment of the corner, glued from the left part (see photo above), inside the other.
I decorate the top of the product with artificial flowers, beads, ribbons and lace.
Now you know how to make a box from paper, and in several ways, and you can make such an ornament for your dressing table or as a gift to your relatives.