How to make a bulk postcard?
Watch the video
Options for how to make a volumetric postcard, a great many. Crafts with the effect of fans today are very popular. Such an unusual gift will have to any celebration and, of course, will please the host: it's an exclusive, hand-made and such a spectacular pop-up style.
We offer several options for making crafts. So, to make a volume card with your own hands, you need:
- Colored cardboard.
- Color paper.
- Decorative elements: ribbons, rhinestones, paper for scrapbooking.
How to make a postcard for the New Year
- We fold a sheet of cardboard in half.
- Cut an asterisk in place of the bend: mark a half star with a pencil and cut along the contour. Depending on the idea, it can be any other image. For example, a Christmas tree or a Christmas toy. The principle is the same: we outline half of the drawing on the crook of a pencil and cut along the contour.
- From the left edge of the postcard, with the help of a ruler and a pencil, we measure out 7, 5 cm. We will do the same on the other side of the crafts.
- Bend the cardboard on these labels to get an accordion.
- We decorate the contour of our star with a bright braid, lacquer with glitter or foil.
- Let's cut small balls out of colored paper - these will be decorative Christmas-tree toys.
- Take another sheet of cardboard (A4 format) and again bend in half.
- Place a sheet of adolescent or colored paper on its inside. Gift looks spectacular.
- We glue both sides of the postcard so that the angle of the accordion when opening the craft protrudes outside. The inside of the postcard is ready. Starts the design of the front part.
- Close the card, visually divide it into 4 parts and paste on each piece of paper for scrapbooking. Do the same on the back.
- Gift ribbon can be the final detail: just wrap it in the form of a cross around the postcard and tie it in the center with a bow.
Detailed description and photo, how to make a volume Christmas card, see.
Another option is to make a voluminous card, video on the topic.
How to make a bulk card for the holiday
This postcard can be presented to the baby or parents in honor of the child's birthday. Thanks to the original design, both adults and children will be delighted with the gift.
- We cut out from the dense colored cardboard figures of any animals. For example, giraffe, elephant and rhino.
- We make the basis for the future postcard: bend the sheet of colored cardboard with the colorful side inwards.
- At the place of the fold of our billet we tentatively mark the places where the animals will be. We make four cuts here to make two sticking out rectangles.
- Fold them with a ruler in one direction.
- We open a postcard and "push out" the rectangles on the front side.
- We glue our animals in a row: one - directly on the card, and the other two - on the sticking rectangles.
- We decorate the inside with several butterflies or flowers.
- Getting to the design of the outside. Gently glue it with colored paper.
- We decorate with flowers, butterflies, ribbons, animals and greeting inscription. Postcard is ready!
Master class, how to make a volume card with your own hands, see.