How to make a salad for the winter?
Salads for the winter in the form of salads are an excellent solution for providing your family with a tasty and healthy snack for all year round. Let's see how to make a salad for the winter, which would suit any family member. For this we have selected a variety of recipes.
How to cook cucumber salad for the winter
Cucumber salad canned for the winter came to us from Finnish cuisine. The salad is easy to prepare and is very useful in cold winters when people feel a lack of vitamins and fresh vegetables.
- cucumbers - 2 pcs;
- dill - 2 tablespoons;
- Vinegar 6% - 1 tsp;
- granulated sugar - 4 tablespoons;
- water - 4 tablespoons.
- Cut the skin off cucumbers to get rid of bitterness.
- Cut cucumbers into thin slices.
- Crush the dill.
- Add sugar, vinegar, dill and water to the cucumber container.
- Mix all the ingredients and put the resulting composition in sterilized jars.
- Together with the salad should be sterilized jars for 30 minutes, covered with lids. Then roll up the covers.Now place the jars on the table with the lids down and cover them with towels. Hold the cans for half a day, then store them for storage.
- Keep the salad in a cool dark place where the temperature of the air does not rise above 5 degrees.
How to cook zucchini salad for the winter
Canned zucchini salad is traditional for Russian cuisine.
- zucchini - 1 kg;
- tomatoes - 1.5 kg;
- onion - 500 gr;
- canned white horseradish - 1 tablespoon;
- garlic - 300 g;
- half hot peppers;
- vegetable oil;
- granulated sugar - 50 g;
- salt - 40 gr.
- Peel the zucchini peel and cut them into cubes.
- Tomatoes also cut into pieces, along with the skin.
- In addition, chop the onion, garlic and pepper.
- Boil 10 minutes of zucchini in a saucepan with salt, sugar and butter.
- Add tomatoes to them and leave to boil for another 10 minutes.
- Place the same garlic and boil for another 10 minutes.
- Then add chopped onion and pepper.
- When the vegetables begin to boil, add horseradish and leave to boil for 10 minutes.
- Sterilize the jars and boil the metal lids.
- Spread hot salad over the cans and roll them up.Turn the jars upside down on the table and leave them in a blanket until cool.
How to cook cabbage salad for the winter
The basis of the tradition of Korean cuisine.
- white cabbage - 1 pc;
- carrots - 1 pc;
- radish - 1 pc;
- onion - 1 pc;
- vinegar - 70 ml;
- red pepper (pungent) - 2 pcs;
- garlic - 2 heads;
- fresh ginger - 1 pc;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - 2 tablespoons.
- Cook the pickle for cabbage. For this dilute in 1 l. boiled hot water 1 tablespoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar.
- Slice the cabbage into large, square-like pieces.
- Pour the cabbage with cooked brine overnight.
- In the morning, twist ginger, garlic and radish in a combine, blender or meat grinder.
- Onions cut into half rings and rub carrots on a large grater. Finely chop the red pepper.
- Transfer the pickled cabbage into a separate container, drain the brine. Add to it all the prepared ingredients, as well as salt and sugar. Stir.
- Put the salad under pressure for 4 days. Next, it will be ready for use.
- It is not necessary to preserve such a salad: it is enough to store in a dark and dry place.
In the proposed salad and cabbage in Korean, the maximum amount of vitamins will be preserved, since none of the ingredients were cooked or fried. A burning composition will serve as a prevention of viral diseases in the winter.