How to play pirate dayz?
DayZ is a survival game in which you need to be saved during a zombie apocalypse. Let's see what you need to do to play on the DayZ pirates and what settings are needed.
- We are looking for a ready-made Arma 2: DayZ by F.A.B.I.S.
- Download on your PC.
- After the unzipping process is completed, we install the downloaded assembly into a pre-selected directory.
- Open the launcher and wait until the end of the process of updating it to the latest version.
- After that, an automatic key generation window appears, at the end of which a list with possible mods updates and latest patches will open.
- We choose what we consider necessary, and click to update.
We play without restrictions
To eliminate any errors during the game, block the ports as follows:
- We go through the "Control Panel" in "System and Security."
- Click on the firewall and go to the "Advanced Options".
- Open the "Rules for outgoing connections."
- We find “Create rule” in them and select “UDP protocol” in it, and in the input field we type 29910.
- Next, block the connection and dial DayZ.
- Click "OK" and go back to the game launch launcher.
- We click on it and in the personal data entry window type in our nickname and press the start key.
- After that, directly in the game itself, select the multiplayer mode and go to the filters section.
- In the free field, we write “no cd”, set the ping to minimum “0” and click the “OK” button.
- Enjoy the game.