How to pump the broadest muscles?
Sports training today is becoming more and more fashionable. If you, too, have become infected with a passion for bodybuilding, then you probably already know that, in addition to all the other muscles, you should also pump your back.
Before training you need to warm up properly. A good warm-up will prepare the muscles for training and improve results. It is necessary to begin work on the broadest muscles with an increase in their mass. Only after passing this stage, you can proceed to the study of relief. Using this principle, an amateur athlete will quickly achieve the desired, and also avoid injuries.
Increase muscles with workouts
Consider a set of exercises that will help pump up the latissimus dorsi:
- Pulling up perfectly develops muscles. All exercises on the bar are conditionally divided into basic and isolated. To increase the latissimus muscles, it is necessary to alternate pull-ups with the usual wide grip and reverse.The use of narrow grip increases the load on the lower back.
- Thrust barbell towards the chest - the best exercise for the spinal muscles. It thickens the muscles, making them hardy. Performing thrust, you need to put the foot shoulder-width apart and bend down. When lifting the back bar should be straight. You can do power exercise and lying down. To do this, lie face down and pull up the bar on the floor towards the chest.
- Traction T-shaped projectile is made from a bent position. This exercise gives a tangible load on the middle of the back, as well as the lower parts of the broadest muscles, effectively pumping them.
- An exercise with a vertical block is like a pull-up, but it is much easier to do it, and the effect is more pronounced. The starting position for him is sitting, the roller should be placed above the athlete's chest. Traction neck is smoothly, slowly load back into place. You should carefully perform the exercise in order not to get injured.
- Horizontal traction is performed in a sitting position. In this case, the legs rest against the clamp and bend a little. The body must assume a position perpendicular to the floor.The athlete takes the handle, and then pulls it down. At the lowest point, the load is delayed, after which the projectile is returned to its original position.
- Pullovers help to work out muscle relief. This exercise involves the blocks in a standing position.
- Dumbbells. Taking them, you should extend straight arms behind your back until reaching a horizontal position.
- With the help of gymnastic rings, you can perform a static exercise. The athlete should keep his feet parallel to the plane of the floor, and the body - perpendicular, while spreading his arms to the sides.
The proposed set of exercises will help you to always have a beautiful toned body.