How to register with PayPal
If you do not know how to register with PayPal, but you certainly need to do this, then you are located at. In this article, we will examine in detail and step by step the registration process in this worldwide payment system.
So, to open your own PayPal account, you will need: an active e-mail address, as well as a payment card, which will contain the amount of money equivalent to at least a few US dollars. That's all you need.
To register with PayPal, follow these steps:
- To get started, go to the PayPal site of the same name, select a language and click "Register." Immediately after this, you will be asked to choose the country in which you live, as well as the interface language. If you are registering as a private person, then feel free to choose “PayPal for you” account, and if, as a legal entity, then “PayPal for business”.
- Next, click on the "Open Account" button and enter personal data. Here all items must be completed. In general, nothing complicated.Please note that all should be entered in Latin. In the line "State, province" you can simply enter "RU" ("UA" and so on. Depending on your region). Your phone number should be entered in international format (+7 495 1234567).
- After that, enter the payment details of your card. By the way, this can be done later, if now, for example, there is no money on it. Enter the card number, as well as the expiration date of the CSC (verification code - the last three digits on the back of the card). Click "I agree to open an account."
- You will be asked to confirm the registration by e-mail. Just check your email inbox for a new email. There you will find the letter “Activate your account”. Click on the link in the email, thereby activating your PayPal account. Then you will be asked to enter your password, which you entered during the registration process.
- If about 10 minutes have passed, and no new letter has come to you (check the Spam folder), then you can make a request to be sent to you again. To do this, on the PayPal website, click on the line "Request a new confirmation number".
- The final step is to verify your card.Having passed this step, you not only confirm that you are the owner of the specified card, but also raise the limits of your PayPal account. Everything is also quite simple here. The bottom line is that $ 1.95 is withdrawn from your card (then return the money), after which you will need to find the four-digit code in the statement of operations, in the details of this payment. (Example: "5678PAYPAL - * EXPUSE", 5678 is your code). This code is entered on the PayPal site.
Account open! So you learned how to register with PayPal.