How to remove the password from iPhone?
Not so long ago iPhone (iPhone) gotthe ability to set a password for accessing the phone menu. Many people like this initially, but after a while, the password entry procedure becomes boring, and you want to disable it.
Let's figure out how to remove the password from iPhone (iPhone).
How to reset your password:
- Take your phone, unlock it and enter the password.
- Go to the "Settings" section of the phone menu.
- Find the "Password" item in the menu.
- In the new Password Protection window, select the option "Disable password".
- To confirm the desire to turn off the password, the system will ask you to enter the password you use to make sure that it is not some unauthorized person trying to disconnect it.
- All! If you correctly enter the password at this step, the job will be done.
What should I do if I forgot my password?
As you can see, to turn off the password, if you remember it, it's easy, but what if the "hidden" combination is forgotten? There is an exit!
- Connect the phone to the PC and copy all the important data.
- Put the phone in recovery mode - simultaneously hold down the Home button and the on / off key, hold the combination for 10 seconds.
- When the apple appears on the display, releasepower button, but continue to hold Home until iTunes does not display the following notification: "iTunes detected the iPhone in recovery mode".
- Click the "Restore" button.
- After the recovery process is completed, you will receive your "clean" iPhone without a password.
- Now it remains only to synchronize the phone with the data that you reset on the PC before starting the recovery mode.
For more information, see How to unlock iPhone if you forgot your password.