How to remove the pellets?
On things quite often there are pellets. They are very small balls of compressed threads that reduce the aesthetic qualities of clothes. Therefore, many are beginning to wonder how to remove the pellets. There are several proven ways to do this.
If your clothes are made of mohair, then you can use a regular toothbrush to remove the spool:
- Spread the thing on a flat surface, it is better to use the table.
- Start cleaning your clothes by moving the toothbrush along the fibers, making sure that the mohair does not stretch.
- After completing the cleaning, be sure to soak the thing in warm water with a little addition of vinegar, then wash and dry it on a horizontal surface.
Effectively removes pellets from a razor. But it is better to insert a slightly dull blade into it, then it will be possible to exclude the possible damage of clothes due to carelessness. You can remove the pellets in this way from things from any tissue. The process itself looks like this:
- Take a thing and pull it.
- Gently begin to hold the razor on the surface of the product, cutting off the pellets.
- Dust with a powder and dry.
To remove the pellets from the jumpers and sweaters tight knit and with a low hairiness can be clerical tape. It is usually used by dressmakers when restoring clothes. With it, you can remove even the smallest pellets, as well as the villi present on the product and small debris:
- Spread your clothes on a flat surface.
- Cut a strip of adhesive tape with a length of 10-15 centimeters and attach it with a sticky surface to the product.
- Smooth out the scotch with your hand, then peel back any of its edges and pull sharply towards you.
- After this procedure, the pellets from the treated surface will remain on the sticky part of the adhesive tape. You will only need to continue to work until the clothes are completely clean.
- At the end of the procedure, wash the item in warm water with the addition of a small amount of conditioner.
Sponge for dishes
With wool products, the pellets are effectively removed using a dish sponge, provided that it has a hard side.
- Spread the item on a flat surface.
- Take a dry sponge, turn it down with a hard side and start gently removing the pellets with it.
- At the end of the procedure, soak the knitted item in warm water, add some powder to it, and then wash it and dry it.
If there is a complex relief pattern on things, then you can remove the pellets from it only with the help of nail scissors. Of course, this work is very painstaking, but the result is worth it:
- Lay the product on the table.
- Take the scissors, lift the pellet with your fingers a little, and then carefully cut it off so as not to damage the material.
- Continue this procedure until you completely get rid of the coat on the clothes, and then wash it in a soap solution.
If your goal is to remove the pellets quickly and without problems, then use a special machine. It can be bought at almost any hardware store. Using this device, you can remove the pellets from things from a variety of materials. But before using it, be sure to read the instructions. It is attached to each machine to remove the pellet.
If you do not have time to remove the pellets from the clothes, then entrust this work to professionals - take the thing to dry cleaning.This option, of course, provides for certain cash costs, but its advantage is that the thing will be treated with a special compound that will prevent the appearance of the pellets.