How to sell land?
The sale of land, in itself, is a kind of deal, and therefore, before selling it is necessary to take into account many nuances and to protect against some pitfalls. Therefore, if in your immediate plans is the sale of these types of property, you need to know how to sell a piece of land without problems and unnecessary trouble.
Where to begin
- There is an essential point in the cancellation of city real estate, in the sale of land - the need to put your land plot on cadastral registration. The documents, together with the application for the cadastral registration, are submitted to the local government body that deals with the state cadastre. Within a month after the submission of documents, the applicant is issued cadastral maps of the land plot. After that, you can make a sale.
- In order to sell the land without construction, you will need title documentation. If your plot was acquired by you after January 31, 1998, you must have a certificate of registration of ownership of the site.But if you purchased the site in an earlier term, you need to re-register the rights to the site. It is noteworthy that all this can be done at the time of submission of documents for registration of the transfer of rights to the lot from you to your buyer.
- During the submission of documents for registration of the transfer of ownership of the buyer, you will need to write an application for registration of your land. Moreover, your registration of the right must be made in the same period as the registration of the transfer of the right. If both operations are carried out simultaneously, the fee is charged only for the transfer of the right to the buyer. The contract of sale of land may not be subject to state registration. But in other cases, the fee for your registration of ownership of the site will be 250 rubles for physical. persons, and 3750 rubles for legal entities.
If you want to know how to quickly sell the land, you need to pre-assemble the following set of documents:
- Identity document of the parties to the transaction, or their representatives.
- Application for state registration.
- If the registration takes place with the help of your representative, the power of attorney for the state registration of contracts is required, and it must be notarized.
- Original versions of your title documents on the alienated land.
- A document certifying your payment of the state fee for registration of the contract.
- Cadastral scheme of land.
- Contract of sale.
- If the property is in common ownership, the notarized permission of the other owners is required.
- If the seller of the site is a minor, the permission of his parents or guardians is required.
To register the transfer of ownership to the buyer, the following documents are provided:
- Application from the buyer about the registration of his rights.
- Your application for registration of transfer of ownership to the buyer.
- All documents about the payment of state duty.
How to sell agricultural land
In addition to the cadastral passport of the site, when selling land of this type, it is necessary to record the sale in the state register of property rights. You will also need to notify the highest executive authority, for example, the regional administration, in writing of the intention to sell the land.In your appeal, you should specify the sale price, the coordinates of the site and its size. Only if the regional administration refuses to purchase this land plot, for which it has the primary right to purchase, and does not notify you within 30 days about it, only then, during the year, can you sell the land, and at a price not lower than the one specified in the appeal. Agricultural land can be used for gardening, gardening or dacha farming. But the plot can still be used for living, if the buyer registers himself as an individual entrepreneur who leads a farm.
How to sell land for rent
- Cadastral passport and extracts from it.
- Your passport.
- The act of the decision of the administration.
- Certificate of ownership of the site.
- Contract of sale.
- To do this, you need to contact the landlord, with the request of the desire to purchase this land in your property.
- If you have not drawn up a leased area, you can do it once for free, paying only for registration and paperwork.
- After, you need to contact the Registration Chamber of Land and Cadastre.
- Then write a request for information about this site. If the information does not contain the cadastral number and technical documentation, or information that is more than 5 years old, they should be updated.
- To do this, call on the site of licensed surveyors. They will carry out all the necessary work on the measurement of the site, and then give you all the necessary documentation.
- Then you will register all these documents in the registration chamber, after which you will be issued a cadastral passport and parcel number, as well as an extract from it.
- After removing copies of all documents and passports, again contact the local authorities, where you need to obtain an act with permission to transfer the land from the lease to the property.
- Then register all the documents in the real estate registration center.
- Then you will receive a certificate of ownership. And with this certificate you will be able to perform, already with your site, all legal actions, including the sale.
I hope we helped you learn how to sell the land, and now it will be much easier and faster to perform this operation.