How to take vitamin A?
Vitamin A - fat-soluble vitamin (retinol), contributes to the normal growth and development of the body. It improves the immune system, promotes rapid regeneration of the skin epithelium. Vitamin A rejuvenates the body, protects the skin from aging and ultraviolet rays. Retinol contributes to the production of glycogen in the heart, liver, muscles. A beneficial effect on the visual system, the activity of the thyroid gland, sweat and sebaceous glands.
It is known that everything useful should be in moderation. Consider how to take vitamin A, so as not to harm your body.
Instructions for use of vitamin A
- Compliance with the daily dose. For men, it is 1000 mcg per day, for women 800 mcg. For the treatment of diseases associated with hypovitaminosis - 3000 mg per day. It is best to get retinol from the products in which it is contained, and not in pills.
- To take vitamin pills is necessary only in case of acute insufficiency in the body. This should be done under the supervision of a doctor. And in any case, do not exceed the dose.
- Take the drug in pills or capsules need during meals, liquid vitamin A can be directly added to food or juice.
- Vitamin A is necessary to take courses with a break for several days.
- Aspirin, sleeping pills and laxatives inhibit retinol absorption.
- For better absorption by the body along with vitamin A, it is recommended to take vitamins B, C, E and minerals: calcium, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium.
- It is forbidden to take alcoholic beverages during the course, it is also recommended to refrain from smoking.
These are the main criteria for taking vitamin A correctly.