How to transfer menopause?
Menopause on average occurs in women after 45 years. The number of sex hormones gradually decreases, the reproductive function disappears, menstruation becomes rare and scarce or too strong, if not completely abruptly. Let us consider in more detail the main signs of menopause and ways to improve well-being at this time.
Symptoms of menopause
Every woman feels menopause in her own way: someone feels only a slight inconvenience, and someone has a very difficult time. In general, only a third of women experience severe discomfort. The following symptoms are distinguished:
- Flushing and sweating. Tides - the main sign of the coming menopause, characterized by a strong increase in body temperature, which is particularly pronounced in the face, chest and neck. Regularly occur several times a day and are accompanied by severe sweating.
- Aging skin. Natural collagen, which maintains the elasticity and smoothness of the skin, gradually disappears, the skin becomes thinner, wrinkles appear on it.
- Completeness.With age, the metabolism decreases, so the food is digested worse, the woman naturally gains excess weight.
- Fragile skeleton. During menopause, the body loses calcium, which is necessary for the formation of a strong and healthy skeleton. During menopause, a woman loses calcium, so the bones become fragile and brittle.
- Painful intimate contacts. The mucous genital organs become painful, thin and sensitive, so a woman may experience discomfort during sex.
- Weakness and fatigue are also typical symptoms of menopause. Decreased performance, there is a breakdown.
- Sleep disturbances and emotion drops. Insomnia, intermittent night sleep and fatigue in the morning. The emotional balance is disturbed: the woman becomes more irritable, she is attacked by melancholy, spleen, sentimentality and tearfulness arise, and sometimes depression.
How to deal with signs of menopause?
- Phytotherapy. Herbal therapy can effectively help in the fight against menopause, if there is no allergy to them. Medicinal herbs help to improve the general condition and mood, overcome insomnia, balance the emotional state and soothe.
- Hormonal drugs. Help to correct the lack of sex hormones.They must be taken on prescription, because hormonal drugs have contraindications: diseases of the liver, pancreas and gall bladder, cancer and many other diseases. It is important to very well choose a hormonal agent.
- Medicines. Modern pharmacology has created many drugs to improve the condition of women during menopause. They should be taken regularly and in combination so that they have a long lasting positive effect. Such medicines improve the general condition, remove anxiety and normalize sleep.