Internal communication error in Google Chrome - how to solve the problem?
Google Chrome uses more than a third of the browserof the world's population. This popularity is due to a pleasant interface, as well as a large selection of extensions designed for ease of use on the Web. However, from time to time users who surf sites encounter an internal communication error ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED. This inscription can appear at the most unexpected moment, which causes justified confusion. To deal with this problem is not immediately available to everyone.
There are many explanations of whyThe user encountered an internal communication error with Google Chrome. The most common cause is a local network, the settings that have been changed by the user or the software of his PC. If it provides for work through a proxy, then this could well lead to such a mistake.
Cache is convenient when you need to quickly go to the site,which was visited early, but this also leads to failures that cause internal communication errors. To correct the situation, it is necessary to check all possible options and to identify the cause of the problem.
Checking the local network
If the network parameters have been knocked down, this will prevent the connection with some nodes. To get rid of the problem, you need to perform the simplest manipulations:
- Clamp on the Win keyboard (with the Microsoft logo) and R.
- In the window that opens, enter inetcpl.cpl and press Enter.
- A new window will appear on the screen, in which you must go to the "Connections" tab and find the "Network settings" button there.
- A new window will open. In it, you need to check "Use a proxy server for local connections". If it already stands, then it is necessary to remove it.
- Click "Confirm" in all open windows and restart the PC.
After turning on the computer, you must go to the browser and make sure that the internal communication error has disappeared. If nothing has changed, then the reason for the disconnection is not connected to the local networks.
Changing server settings can help fix the bug. To do this, you must change the automatically exposed server addresses to those that are officially provided by Google.
To do this, it is enough to perform several manipulations:
- Press the Win and R combination again.
- Enter in the appeared line ncpa.cpl and confirm the command input.
- In the window that opens, select the active connection and click it 2 times with the left mouse button.
- A new tab opens, in which you click on the "Properties" button.
- Another window appears. In it, you need to double-click on "Internet Protocol version 4".
- The third window opens. Here it is necessary to activate the "Use the following DNS addresses" and specify 188.8.131.52 as the preferred server, and 184.108.40.206 for the alternative server.
- Confirm all changes.
- Check the browser for an internal communication error.
Clearing saved cookies
As mentioned earlier, keep the historyInternet resource visits are very convenient. Thanks to this function, the work of webmasters engaged in targeted advertising and many other things is much easier. However, sometimes "cookie" files cause an internal communication error. What to do in this situation?
Just go to the browser settings. After that, go to the personal data section and clear the entire history of visits, including cookies and cache. You need to delete all files. If you clear only those data that have accumulated over the last week, the situation will not change, and the browser will still produce an error.
If none of this has helped, it's worthsee the settings of the firewall and antivirus. Sometimes the error disappears after reinstalling the latter. However, before that, it's better to try disabling the antivirus for a few minutes and check the browser.