Megaphone: how to connect the Service Guide?
“Service Guide” from Megafon is an opportunity to independently control your account, manage the tariff and tariff options, change the tariff plan, order additional services and optimize communication costs. For the most part, it is much more convenient to connect a new option through the Service Guide, rather than dial up to the operator. In this article we will explain how to connect the "Service Guide".
Service Guide for all
Megafon has organized as many as six interfaces for working with Service Guide. Of course, the most convenient is the interaction of the subscriber with the personal account in the service through the browser, but it is possible to communicate with him and in other ways:
- via USSD commands;
- using the special number 0505;
- through the option "Video access to the" Service Guide ";
- Downloading a special application for a mobile device;
- through the social network "VKontakte".
Detailed instructions for working with "Service Guide" all of the above ways you can find.
The option "Service Guide" does not require a special connection.All the client needs to do to enter his personal account is to request an access password (the login is the mobile number).
To obtain a password, the client can use one of the following methods:
- send USSD-command to the number * 105 * 00 #;
- send SMS with text 00 to number 000105;
- take advantage of the services "".
Attention! If the client enters the password incorrectly 5 times, access to the Service Guide will be blocked.