The concept of labor protection in the enterprise
The concept of labor protection includes a wholea set of measures that are designed to ensure the safety of life and health of employees participating in labor activities. And, of course, all those persons who in one way or another can be associated with the course of the production process or its results. The concept of labor protection combines a whole complex of measures: technical, organizational, socio-economic, sanitary and hygienic, medical and rehabilitation, and a number of others. All these measures should be mutually agreed and aimed at the most effective result of ensuring security. The concept of labor protection assumes that the chief responsible person for it is the head of the enterprise. In addition, substantial responsibility for the implementation of the above actions rests on the shoulders of the commissioners on specific issues of persons. These are fire safety inspectors, state supervision, the structure of the labor protection service at a particular enterprise, trade unions and others.
Basic concepts of labor protectionin the legislative framework
Persons who are competent in resolving issues onthe topic under consideration, must be guided by clear instructions of the legislative base and normative acts of our state. The main source of law regulating the notion of labor protection is the law of the Russian Federation No. 181-FZ of July 17, 1999. Also those local legal norms that relate to the object are subject to enforcement. For example, collective agreements and treaties, trade union charters and so on.
Concept and content of labor protection
- Regularly conduct preventive work to prevent accidents at work and occupational diseases.
- Work must be carried out to improve efficiency and optimize labor conditions.
- Special bodies regularly advise employees on safety rules. They are given at least monthly briefings with them.
- The management of the enterprise must organize and monitor the implementation of the provisions of the labor code concerning the protection of their lives and health by employees.
- Special bodies are required to conduct regular surveys and inspections aimed at revealing the real state of affairs regarding the safety of working conditions in the enterprise.
- The management of the organization, together with the workers' trade unions and specialized bodies, carries out the development and progressive implementation of programs designed to improve working conditions and safety.
- The administration of the enterprise participates in writing andsigning contracts on the optimization of working conditions, examining letters and complaints from employees that somehow affect working conditions and security.
- In addition to the above points, the concept of protectionlabor also includes the moments, if the accident is still happening: ensuring control over the provision of first aid, conducting an internal investigation, etc.