Why dream of the end, the end of the world?
A phenomenon like the end of the world can scare anyone. This is quite a frequent dream of many people. The fear of catastrophe or natural disaster has long scared many nations. But is such a dream really a sign of the end of the world? Should he be scared?
In this article we will look at what the end of the world dreams about.
The interpretation of the dream of the apocalypse
Some peoples believed that if someone had a dream about an apocalypse, this is a sure sign of the approaching end of the world. However, one should not think that this is true. Usually dream books interpret the end of the world, seen in a dream, as the fear of failure. At the same time, such a dream can mean peace and prosperity.
- For example, "Miller's Dream Interpretation" looks at the end of the world in such a way, which was seen by man simply from the outside.
- "The newest dream book" claims that if a person saw the global flood, this means prosperity and wealth.
- "Modern dream book" believes that the end of the world in a dream is a precursor of deception or disappointment.
- "The Dream of a Wanderer" states that the end of the world in a dream is a painful break in relationships. For a businessman, the symbol of the collapse of his business.
- If the end of the world caught up with you, then this is a sure sign of impending heavy events in life. You may have to work hard to overcome the difficulties. If you saw the end of the world, after which peace and tranquility reigned, this means that after all difficulties there will be a long-awaited peace. Thus, such a dream is a call to action.
- Note that most dream books interpret the end of the world for a woman as something favorable, for example, the birth of children or grandchildren. But for a man the end of the world in a dream usually promises financial difficulties.
- The ABC of the interpretation of dreams states that the end of the world in a dream is a harbinger of great and pure love, fiery passion and big feelings.