What is dyspepsia?
Disorders of the digestive system can be caused by various diseases. Today we will talk more about what dyspepsia is. This disease is a violation of the digestive system, accompanied by pain. Among the multiple causes of dyspepsia, there may be various diseases of internal organs, as well as nutritional factors.
This disease often occurs in people suffering from a lack of special enzymes. Incomplete suction syndrome causes pain. No less dangerous are nutritional errors, in which alimentary dyspepsia can occur. Children get it when their small digestive system cannot cope with the composition of food.
Babies suffer from dyspepsia due to overfeeding or delayed onset of feeding. Physiological dyspepsia is congenital and passes as it grows up. Adolescents face this problem during periods of rapid body growth. An imbalance of hormones causes adolescent disease.At this time, the digestive system is difficult to perceive all sorts of errors of nutrition.
Symptoms of dyspepsia
The most common signs of dyspepsia are:
- Pressing sensations in the upper abdomen, sometimes turning into pain;
- Constant and frequent belching;
- Increased flatulence and flatulence;
- Heartburn and nausea;
- Stomach disorder, which is expressed in frequent constipation or diarrhea.
Often dyspepsia is accompanied by rumbling or transfusion in the stomach, unpleasant taste, malaise and weakness. People suffer from headaches, less insomnia.
Prevention of dyspepsia
To prevent dyspepsia, you must comply with preventive measures.
- Rational and healthy food. It is necessary to limit or exclude the use of products that provoke heartburn. These include citrus, sweet or salty foods, spicy, fried food, alcohol, strong teas and coffee. It is also necessary to stop overeating;
- Exclusion from the diet of all substandard products;
- Quitting smoking and other bad habits;
- Necessary physical activity, as well as the choice of a healthy lifestyle;
- Passing a regular endoscopic examination, through which a specialist can conclude about the state of the stomach. If necessary, a biopsy is performed - taking a small fragment of an organ to determine the structure;
- Compliance with hygiene standards, mandatory hand washing before eating, and fruit or vegetables - before use.