What is menopause?
Sooner or later, in the life of any woman comesmenopause, or, as it is also called, menopause. What is climax, in general, almost everyone knows. True, this knowledge is usually very incomplete, and often menopause is perceived as a defect of the body or even a disease, and this is not so.
In fact, menopause is not a diagnosis, but a naturalthe state of the human body, in which the age-related inhibition of sexual functions takes place. Here it is important to note that despite the fact that under the climax we are more often referring to the property of the female body, men are also susceptible to it.
Male menopause, or andropause, manifests itself asa significant decrease in the male hormone testosterone. Usually it occurs at the age of 45 to 60 years and manifests itself in emotional instability, decreased sexual desire, metabolic disorders and even some diseases.
As for women, they have a climax"Responsible" reduction of the hormone estrogen, which regulates the sexual system of women. This process occurs at the age of 45-55 years, although there are cases of early menopause occurring up to 45 years.
Why there is a climacterium?
If we are talking about the female climax, its reasons are as follows:
- The natural age factor associated with inhibition of the sexual glands.
- Diseases in the field of endocrinology or gynecology;
- Wrong independent use of hormonal oral contraceptives.
- Deep stress transfer;
- Decreased immunity.
- Postponed surgical removal of the uterus.
- Sexual infections, especially those transmitted during puberty.
In men, everything is a little simpler, and the only reason for andropause is age.
Signs of female and male menopause
What is menopause in women? In some, it proceeds very calmly, in others it is extremely difficult. But knowing the symptoms will allow time to take measures to alleviate this condition.
Symptoms of the female menopause:
- Tides, which are expressed in a sharp throw in the heat.
- Increased sweating.
- Disorders related to sleep (insomnia or severe drowsiness).
- Osteoporosis is a disease manifested in brittle bones.
- Hormonal imbalance.
- Unpleasant sensations when urinating or having intercourse.
- Metabolic disorders, weight gain.
Symptoms of male menopause:
- Fast ejaculation.
- Decrease of sexual desire.
- The appearance of fat deposits, enlargement of the mammary glands.
- Tides, dizziness after exercise.
Treatment of menopause
Since menopause is not exactly a disease, treatmentis to get rid of unpleasant symptoms. To ease discomfort in menopause, hormonal pills, drugs that regulate sleep, and antidepressants are usually prescribed. It helps healthy food, vitamins, soothing baths. When manifesting symptoms of menopause should consult a doctor, he will pick up medicines and give advice on how to make this natural period as pleasant as possible.
You can also use these articles:
- No monthly.