What to do if classmates hacked?
When you enter your usual login and password, and they do not fit, it means your page is hacked. What to do if classmates hacked?
Here are some tips:
- On drive C, there must be a file, or rather C: / Windows / system32 / drivers / etc / hosts. Using notepad, open this file and check that there are no references to classmates. If there are similar lines in the file, they should be deleted.
- Check your computer for viruses. To do this, you will need to update the anti-virus program (right-click the program and select “Update” from the list) and scan the computer with it (right-click the program and select “Scan”).
- Refresh your browser. If you use Opera, then launch it, and in the upper left corner, left-click on “Opera”. Choose in the Help menu and, further, Check for updates. If you are asked to update it, then update.
If you have hacked classmates page, what to do better in the first place?
- It is necessary to clear the history of the browser, consider the example on the Opera.In the upper left corner, click the "Opera" button, Settings menu, then Delete personal data.
- Reboot the computer.
- Be sure to change the password on the email, which was registered on Odnoklassniki. After that, go to classmates and click "Forgot your password." An email will be sent to your email address with a link to reset the password for a page on Odnoklassniki.
If you hacked the page of classmates, what you need to do, first of all, is to hack yourself on the nose, do not put a tick "remember" on the main page of the site. Try to use complex passwords not only for classmates, but also for your email. You should not use passwords from your year of birth, first name or last name.
Hacking your account may be of interest to advertisers. Having cracked your page, they can easily send their advertising information to all your friends and friends of your friends, as well as inviting them to various groups.
In the future, what to do when your website has been hacked by your followers, you already know. But, as they say, who is warned, he is armed.In order to prevent your account from being hacked, periodically change passwords on both email and classmates. Do not spare money for antivirus programs. It's worth it. Create passwords that will consist of Latin letters, uppercase and lowercase, as well as numbers. If you receive on your email or phone notifications about new messages, ratings, then check the links that are given. There are many sites, copies of classmates, where the address change only one letter, and the whole interface remains familiar to you. By entering your username and password on such a site, you personally give them to fraudsters. Be attentive and alert.