Where to buy distilled water? Where to use distilled water
Water - the most important component of all living things onthe earth. Her role in life can not be overestimated. Without this truly magical substance there will be nothing on the planet. Recalling the lessons of the natural history of the primary school, we are once again convinced of the importance of this element, because initially there was water on the planet and it was from it that human life began to emerge.
Why is water necessary?
- A large part of microelements and vitamins important for the normal life support of any living organism are water-soluble elements.
- The complex process of digestion is simply impossible in the absence of fluid in the body.
- Thermoregulation, the natural processes of purification, the delivery of oxygen into the blood - it will all be under threat if the body does not have enough fluid.
- A small percentage of dehydration can significantly reduce the activity of the brain.
Is the water alive or dead?
Refuting some of the misconceptions about the cleanuseful water, it should be understood that distilled water is a dead liquid. Do not believe in advertising, saying that pure water without impurities is useful for the body, that it can and should be consumed for drinking.
However, such water has found its scope, and in some cases without distilled water it will not work.
Where to use distilled water
- The most common sphere of application -medical institutions. Distillate perfectly dissolves many drugs used in this area. Also, this water is used in droppers and as an adjunct to certain medicines.
- Chemical laboratories use such water for the best cleaning of their devices after operation.
- Motorists use distilled water when charging the batteries and for the bay in the windshield washer tank.
- Use in the household is also verywide. All irons and steam cleaners should preferably be filled with distilled liquid. This will prolong the use of the household appliance for a long time and protect you from unpleasant surprises associated with ordinary water. Distilled water will not become the culprit of scale on the iron and also cause indelible stains on clothing.
Where to buy distilled water?
Realizing that such water is necessary for you, you, ratherjust ask yourself about the place of purchase of this magical fluid. Do not try to look for this product in supermarkets and economic outlets - waste time in vain. But then where to buy distilled water? How does she get into those same irons and steam cleaners? Many landladies dream that such water is freely available for sale in available stores.
Places you need to know!
Recalling that this life-giving liquid is widelyused in medicine, you want to direct your feet to the nearest pharmacy to your home. But the fact is that distilled water in the pharmacy is not always available. You can, of course, set the goal and look for it there, in some pharmacy points you can buy such purified water. But we will go the other way. If the distilled water in the pharmacy is not a frequent product, go to the autoshop.
There is where to go for a walk! You can choose water of any manufacturer and by any standards. It is preferable to choose water distilled according to GOST 6709-72. These specifications are considered the most preferable. Although slightly modified GOST for household use is not very critical.
Still, when asked about where to buydistilled water, it would be superfluous to recall that conventional gas stations also have water in their assortment of products sold.
Make the water yourself
If you are thinking about how to make distilled water yourself, then we will now consider these points.
For self-production of distillate in home use will not require complex actions and the same sophisticated apparatus. We will extract the required liquid from the solid and vapor states.
An important point in cooking is the sediment of water. That is, simply speaking, the water that you will "turn" into distilled, you need to give up to eight or ten hours after you have typed it in a container.
Boil the future distillate
Pouring in the enamel cookware stand-uppreliminary water, we put a lattice in it, approximately as at a frying of a potato in deep-fried. In this lattice we set the cup. The water in the dishes should be about half. After boiling water cover the vessel. Distillate in the form of drops will gather on the lid and get into the vessel for distilled water.
Now, knowing how to make distilled water with prolonged boiling, it's time to consider the second method - freezing.
Frost in the help
In the process of freezing, please use plastic vascular variations. These can be ordinary plastic bottles or containers.
In order not to worry anymore, wherebuy distilled water, fill the dishes with water, pre-settled for about ten hours. We put it in the freezer of our household refrigerator. Then we freeze the water to about half, the ice that will freeze faster than the rest of the water - this will be the purest water and without impurities - distilled. What is left is liquid, everything is poured out, these are the same harmful substances that spoil our water.
Now let ice naturally fall at room temperature. In no case do not boil! The liquid obtained in the process of thawing is the distillate so necessary to us.
Distilled water can also be extracted from rainwater. Rain water should be protected, drain the top of the tank and strain it to remove solid impurities.
Snow is also a good starting material for distillate. It should be dialed into a container, allowed to thaw, to stand for about a day and drain, straining, the upper part.
Knowing so many ways to extract purified water, you can no longer wonder about where to buy distilled water.
Where else can you find the application of this water
- For refueling air humidifiers and air conditioning systems.
- Heating systems of a modern type are also filled with a distillate.
The standard storage time for this liquid is one year. After this period, it is not recommended to use water, it is better to buy fresh.