Why lower abdomen pain?
Health is what nature gives us. It is necessary to monitor your body very carefully and to consult a doctor at the very first symptoms. Our article today is devoted to pain in the abdomen. Let's talk in more detail about what can hurt in the lower abdomen, which organs may be out of order, and, most importantly, how to get rid of these pains. So why the lower abdomen hurts?
Lower abdominal pain
As a rule, abdominal pain is a disturbing syndrome in gynecological practice. Thus, most often it is women who complain of pain in this area. In fact, there are a number of reasons that can cause these discomfort. These can be diseases of the abdominal organs, genital organs, the spine and so on. Let's turn our attention to the most common pain areas:
- Painful sensations in the right side of the lower abdomen. The pains are very acute and manifest with some frequency. In this case, you can talk about the presence of problems with the appendix. Surgery is required.
- Lower abdominal pain. Very often, diseases of the intestinal tract are accompanied by severe lower abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting and lack of appetite. With severe pain, it is recommended to call an ambulance.
- Pain in the lower abdomen and lower back. This type of pain is characteristic of the pathology of the urinary tract. Urination is difficult and is accompanied by pain. Excretions, namely urine, may contain blood. If a symptom is found, you should immediately consult a doctor.
Well, now, let's turn to the list of symptoms with which you can diagnose exactly which organ needs treatment.
- Nausea and bitterness in the mouth are the most obvious signs that the liver is not functioning properly. The liver is a very important organ that is vital for the normal functioning of our body. The liver simultaneously performs a number of functions and solves many problems - from aid in digestion to the blood supply.
- Low-intensity or intense stomach pains should be diagnosed differently. For example, people who suffer from chronic gastritis experience pain of low intensity. Sharp and severe pains can be a symptom of a variety of diseases, from poisoning to cancer. As a rule, abdominal pain occurs after eating food.
- Stomach pain occurs regardless of whether you have taken before the food or not. This state of affairs is characteristic of intestinal disease. Also aching pains and contractions of pain occur in intestinal diseases.
What to do with pain? How to help yourself and who to contact? First of all, remember that any pain is a signal to the body that one or several organs are not working properly. Listen to your body, contact your doctor if you have any alarming symptoms and try to find out to the end why the lower abdomen hurts, what is the reason for this discomfort? Only true professionals can provide you with truly qualified assistance. Only a doctor can advise how to proceed. Self-treatment is also good, but with health, as you know, jokes are bad.
We do not want to take responsibility and advise you to self-treatment drugs. There are well-known drugs that relieve pain. They can be used in any case. Well, the rest of the course of treatment should bring you and your doctor. If you are diagnosed with food poisoning, you can help your body deal with the symptoms with ordinary water and activated charcoal.You need to drink one tablet of activated carbon for every ten kilograms of your weight. That is, if you weigh 60 kilograms, then you need to drink 6 tablets of activated carbon. Drink plenty of good purified water. At the time of poisoning the body lacks fluid.
So you know why the lower abdomen hurts. Our health, as you know, is the key to a successful and happy life. Never forget that the most important resource that can move our life forward is ourselves. Spend money and time on taking care of yourself and your loved ones. Do not take health issues lightly. We live in a world full of dangerous negative influences on the human body. In order to counter these factors, it is necessary to monitor their health and their attitude to the world around them.