Why don't the speakers work?
Let's imagine that on a quiet Saturday evening you decided to watch an interesting film on a computer or just listen to music. And suddenly the speakers stopped working. What should be done and how to act in this situation? Who will help? First, do not need to worry. Everything can be corrected.
If we are talking about computer speakers, then we need to elaborate on theoretical foundations in more detail. There are 2 ways to output audio: digital and analog. The digital method involves connecting via SPDIF or HDMI. Analog - connection is made to a standard 3.5 mm jack. Although these methods have much in common, each has its own characteristics. They determine why the speakers do not work. Columns can fail for various reasons. But if you do not guess why your columns do not work, then consider all possible reasons:
- out the life of the columns;
- broken cords. This may be due to their unsuitability - they could just break;
- lack of sound card drivers.To fix this problem, you need to take a disk from the material board, and reinstall the driver. Columns should work. Or turn up the volume on the computer;
- speakers are not connected to the system unit;
- the column indicator light is off. Input columns should be plugged into the green connector;
- sound parameters are not configured;
- sound card failure;
- installed outdated codecs;
- problems with volume control utilities.
If you yourself can not figure out why the speakers do not work, visit the service center. Professionals will always help you understand your problem.